The Jackson County Health Department serves Eastern Jackson County and is dedicated to the prevention of disease and the maintenance of a high level of health in the family and community through education, immunization, inspection and supportive care. The Jackson County Health Department provides a variety of health screenings, disease testing, immunizations, health education/management and certified birth and death certificates.
- Influenza Vaccine (Flu Shots)
- Adult Immunization Services
- Childhood Immunization Services
- Community Immunization Clinics
- Travel Immunization Services
Tuberculosis (TB) Tests