Immunizations are just as important in adulthood as in childhood. The Jackson County Health Department Immunization Clinic offers a wide variety of adult immunizations for purchase*.
Adult Immunization Services:
- Gardasil (Human Papilloma Virus) for females ages 9-26
- Haemophilus Influenza (Hib)
- Tetanus-Diptheria or Tdap
- Twinrix (Hepatitis A & Hepatitis B)
- Varicella (Chickenpox)
- Zostavax (Shingles) (for patients 60 years and older)
- Hepatitis A Vaccine
- Hepatitis B Vaccine
- Adult Varicella Vaccine (chickenpox)
- Meningococcal Vaccine (meningitis)
- Tdap (Tetanus, diphtheria, pertusis) needed every 5 to 10 years ages 11-64
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Immunization Recommendations for Adults
*Please call (816) 404-6416 for pricing information
Eligibility criteria for acceptance and participation in the programs of this agency are administered on a nondiscriminatory basis regardless of race, color, national origin, age, sex, religion, genetic information, or disability.