Travel may require special immunizations. To ensure effective vaccine protection, schedule a pre-travel consultation while planning your travel arrangements.
During the pre-travel consultation, the travel nurse will provide the most current data obtained from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention specifically for your travel destination.
Clients are seen by appointment only.
Travel Vaccinations Include:
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis B
- Japanese Encephalitis
- Measles, Mumps and Rubella (MMR)
- Meningococcal Vaccine (meningitis)
- Polio (injectable)
- Tetanus – Diptheria or Tdap
- Typhoid (oral)
- Typhoid (injectable)
- Rabies (pre-exposure)
- Varicella (chickenpox)
- Yellow Fever (Official stated designated Yellow Fever vaccination site)
- Vaccine Information Sheets
For pre-travel consultation and appointment call