To access your medical records from the Jackson County Health Department (affiliated with University Health):

Log in to the MyUHealth patient portal below.
Patient Portal

To request your medical records:

Download and complete the authorization form below and submit it via email to OR fill out the online form.
Authorization Form
Online Authorization Form

Looking for record of COVID-19 vaccination?

If you need a replacement COVID-19 vaccine card, fill out our Release of Information (ROI) form (choose “other” and type in “COVID vaccine card”). Please allow two business days for processing before picking up your new card at the health department in Independence.

Release of Information (ROI) Form

Schedule an Appointment

Come on in and see how Jackson County Health Department can help you!