Vaccination Resources for Homebound Individuals
If you have difficulty reaching a vaccination site, you may be able to get an in-home vaccination.
Contact these services to see if they offer in-home COVID-19 vaccinations in your area:
- Your doctor or health care provider
- Hotline for Medicare recipients at 1-800-633-4227 (TTY 1-877-486-2048)
- Disability Information and Access Line (DIAL) 1-888-677-1199
- Services for older adults and their families Eldercare Locator or 1-800-677-1116
Area Vaccine Providers
A growing number of area providers are administering the COVID-19 vaccine. Below you can find a list of providers and information on how to get signed up for an appointment. This list will be updated frequently.
Jackson County Health Department
Anyone aged 5 and older is eligible to receive the COVID-19 vaccine. Check out our community calendar for dates, appointment registration links, and walk-in hours.
Federal Pharmacy Partners
Selected retail pharmacies such as Walmart, Sam’s Club, and Health Mart are providing vaccines through the Federal Retail Pharmacy Program for COVID-19. This program allows individuals to get vaccinated at any location regardless of residency. Learn more about the program.
Visit Hy-Vee’s website to find an appointment and view available locations near you.
Visit Cosentino’s website to find an appointment and view available locations near you.
Call (816)404-CARE or click the button below to make an appointment.
St. Luke's Health System
Saint Luke’s is now offering vaccination to individuals age 5 or older at various Saint Luke’s Primary Care clinics.
Fill out this form with your age range and preferred clinic location. Then, choose an appointment time.
- Ages 5-17: Must schedule an appointment for all doses at Saint Luke’s Barry Road, Blue Springs, Lee’s Summit, or Mission Farms clinics. COVID-19 vaccines are not available for this age group at our Plaza clinic. At this time, COVID-19 boosters are not being offered to individuals age 5-11.
- Ages 18+: May walk in or schedule an appointment for all doses at Saint Luke’s Barry Road, Blue Springs, Lee’s Summit, Mission Farms, and Plaza clinics.