- This event has passed.
Blue Springs Back-To-School Immunization Clinic – CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
July 21, 2020 @ 8:30 am - 6:00 pm
One event on July 24, 2020 at 8:30 am
Jackson County Health Department will be conducting back-to-school vaccination clinics for students in school districts located in Eastern Jackson County who are entering 8th or 12th grade.
Where: Blue Springs Paul Consiglio Education Center; 1501 NW Jefferson St., Blue Springs, MO 64015
When: Tuesday, July 21st & Friday, July 24th, 8:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Who: This is open to ANY 8th or 12th grade student in Eastern Jackson County and not only students who live in Blue Springs or attend Blue Springs schools.
To prepare for your visit to one of our immunization clinics here’s what you need to know:
- For both kindergarten and traveling clinics, registration must be completed at least one week before the scheduled visit.
- We will not be taking any walk-ins at the kindergarten or traveling clinics.
- We can’t guarantee a second appointment if the first one is missed.
- Early arrivals will not be allowed to wait in the clinic. We recommend showing up no more than five minutes before your scheduled appointment.
- Masks and cloth coverings are required to be worn at all times within the clinic.
- Students may only be accompanied by one parent or guardian.
- Bring your vaccination records with you.