- This event has passed.
Blue Springs North Library COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic (Adults & Kids)
January 7 @ 2:00 pm - 6:00 pmFree
This clinic offers Adult and Pediatric (Pfizer; ages 5-11) COVID-19 vaccines. All three vaccine brands are available (Pfizer, Moderna, and Johnson & Johnson).
- This is a walk-in clinic. No appointment needed!
- Pediatric vaccinations are first-come, first-serve. If you would like to secure a spot, please make an appointment at our Lee’s Summit or Independence clinic.
- Patients under the age of 18 must have a parent/guardian sign their consent form.
- If you’re receiving your 2nd, additional, or booster dose, please bring your COVID-19 vaccination record card.
- Find more information about additional/booster doses here.
- Blue Springs North Mid-Continent Public Library Branch — 850 NW Hunter Dr, Blue Springs, MO 64015