- This event has passed.
Children’s Mercy East COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic (Ages 5-22)
January 15 @ 8:00 am - 2:00 pmFree
Children’s Mercy has COVID-19 vaccine clinics for ages 5 years up to 22 years.
Appointments are needed. Walk-ins are not available.
How to schedule an appointment:
- If you have an account already, log into the Patient Portal
- If you do not have a Patient Portal account, call the COVID-19 Scheduling Hotline: (816) 302-6300
- We are currently experiencing high call volume. We appreciate your patience. We will work hard to get you scheduled.
- Vaccines are available for ages 5 years up to 22 years.
- Please note the Pfizer vaccine will be administered and a second dose will be needed three weeks later.
- Families coming for the vaccine will be expected to follow COVID-19 safety protocols, including masking and social distancing.
- Please continue to check back for additional clinic dates. We will add clinics as needed to meet demand.
- 20300 E Valley View Pkwy, Independence, MO 64057