- This event has passed.
Kindergarten Immunization Clinic – CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
September 8, 2020 @ 8:00 am - September 11, 2020 @ 6:30 pm
One event on September 1, 2020 at 8:00 am
One event on September 8, 2020 at 8:00 am
Jackson County Health Department will be conducting back-to-school vaccination clinics for Kindergarteners who will be entering school in an Eastern Jackson County School District.
Where: Jackson County Health Department; 313 S. Liberty St., Independence, MO 64051
When: Tuesday August 25th – Friday September 11th
Who: This is open to ANY Kindergarten student who will attend a school in Eastern Jackson County.
**This clinic is ONLY for Kindergarten students, students behind on their shots, and foreign exchange students**
Please bring your child’s immunization record/card to your appointment.
To prepare for your visit to one of our immunization clinics here’s what you need to know:
- For both kindergarten and traveling clinics, registration must be completed at least one week before the scheduled visit.
- We will not be taking any walk-ins at the kindergarten or traveling clinics.
- We can’t guarantee a second appointment if the first one is missed.
- Early arrivals will not be allowed to wait in the clinic. We recommend showing up no more than five minutes before your scheduled appointment.
- Masks and cloth coverings are required to be worn at all times within the clinic.
- Students may only be accompanied by one parent or guardian.
- Bring your vaccination records with you.