- This event has passed.
North Independence Library COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic (Adults & Kids)
April 22 @ 2:00 pm - 6:00 pmFree
This clinic offers Adult and Pediatric (Pfizer; ages 5-11) COVID-19 vaccines. All three vaccine brands are available (Pfizer, Moderna, and Johnson & Johnson).
- This is a walk-in clinic. No appointment needed!
- Patients under the age of 18 must have a parent/guardian sign their consent form.
- If you’re receiving your 2nd, additional, or booster dose, please bring your COVID-19 vaccination record card.
- Find more information about additional/booster doses here.
- Mid-Continent Public Library North Independence Branch: 317 West 24 Highway, Independence, MO 64050