- This event has passed.
The City House Back-To-School Immunization Clinic – CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
August 31, 2020 @ 8:30 am - September 4, 2020 @ 4:30 pm
One event on August 31, 2020 at 8:30 am
One event on September 8, 2020 at 8:00 am
Jackson County Health Department will be conducting back-to-school vaccination clinics for students in school districts located in Eastern Jackson County who are entering 8th or 12th grade.
Where: The City House; 14300 E US Hwy. 40, Independence, MO 64136
When: Monday-Friday; August 24th- September 11th
Who: This is open to ANY 8th or 12th grade student in Eastern Jackson County and not only students who live in Independence or attend Independence schools.
Please bring your child’s immunization record/card to your appointment.
To prepare for your visit to one of our immunization clinics here’s what you need to know:
- For both kindergarten and traveling clinics, registration must be completed at least one week before the scheduled visit.
- We will not be taking any walk-ins at the kindergarten or traveling clinics.
- We can’t guarantee a second appointment if the first one is missed.
- Early arrivals will not be allowed to wait in the clinic. We recommend showing up no more than five minutes before your scheduled appointment.
- Masks and cloth coverings are required to be worn at all times within the clinic.
- Students may only be accompanied by one parent or guardian.
- Bring your vaccination records with you.