resources + more info
Looking for treatment? Want to make sure your teen knows about opioid misuse? Check out the resources below.
Opioid Addiction Resources
- First Call — Recovery and support services for those impacted by opioid addiction, including a crisis line.
- Comprehensive Mental Health Services — Community health center offering peer recovery coaches, medication assisted treatment, youth counseling, and more.
- NoMoDeaths — Find free Naloxone, treatment options, and support groups near you.
- SAMSHA Locator — Locate your closest treatment facility.
- Partnership to End Addiction — Support + educational resources for the family members of those impacted by substance abuse.
More Jackson County Opioid Data
Visit our opioids data dashboard to find detailed statistics about on overdoses, prescriptions, and more.