We offer several types of physical exams for adults and children. To schedule an appointment, call (816) 404-6416 or book your appointment online. Appointments are available Monday through Friday, from 8:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Daycare Physicals (infants and toddlers) and Pre-School Physicals include a health assessment completed by a healthcare professional and a discussion about recommended primary immunizations based on your child’s age.
- Sports/Camp Physicals evaluate general health, current fitness level, risk of injury, and physical well-being. Physicals are recommended for anyone participating in sports programs or camp activities.
- Pre-Employment Physicals may be required by a prospective employer to evaluate your overall health.
- Well-Woman Physicals include pelvic and clinical breast exams for qualifying individuals. Learn more.
- Traveling Consults include a risk assessment for your specific travel destination and a discussion about required and recommended travel vaccinations. An APRN can provide a prescription to prevent or treat common travel-related illnesses.